time goes by

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Can't believeeeee my first younger brother is going to end his high school life. just remember back then, when I used to wait for him after I finished school just to go back to home with him. when I pretend to strongly took care of him at school especially when he just entered primary school. yknow that kind of 'protective sister' . together with one of my best friend, cause she has a younger bro too. yknow like who-dare-to-touch-my-younger-bro-you-have-to-face-me  then go to the students who disturb him & act like a gangster hahahaha well yeah we're quite famous yow at school before.
then I went to high school, & so does him. now I already in college, & soon his turn! how much time flies! I even cant believe myself everytime I entered a new phase in life, & still cant believe I am right now in college, only have few sems left, hm time...flies... I cant believe there will be no more teen next year 


so he'll leave his high school soon, & will enter college, he's growing up, I cant talk things like this because I know someone/something else will change, & so does me! frankly speaking I'm quite scared to face the real life..you know being an adult, & you have so many responsibilities on your shoulder, you have to think about so many things, even now, there are so many things to think of, the responsibilities.


we're just two years apart, not like others below us. they are five years apart, so we're quite close(?) i think so  we have few photo albums at home & you know those times back then when camera is one of the important things in life, & printing out the pictures is a must. but now people just save them in phone or somewhere else, & if something happens to the devices & you didnt backup then it will disappear just like that. I'm glad I was born back then, when the hard copy is important to save memories.


we have like few albums just the photos of my younger bro & I. so glad the memories are there. & we resembles each other a bit? I'm not sure about this but once I went to a camp, someone from my younger bro's high school asked if I have any siblings in her school & she guessed it right. ow, just by face, she said we're quite alike. so yeah, maybe haha.


what I scared about I am growing up is, at this age I still didnt completed some of my wishlist & I'm scared there will not be enough time. well I'm trying tho, now. I hope, I hope.


may as the time goes by, I'll achieve everything that I want, at the right time, at ease. Insyaallah. and for my family too, for you too.

Comments

Popular Posts