THEY DON’T KNOW

Assalamualaikum w.b.t



People may say it is a just a small thing, you could let it slide just like that, it is not that important... yeah people could say that because they don’t know what’s in your heart. They don’t know how important, how big, how that particular thing or ‘small thing’ matters to you. Sometimes, it could be that thing that matters you the most. They don’t know, and they will never know. It could hurt you, and sometimes could hurt you deep, so deep.

They might say “ah that kind of health problem is just a normal one, a light one. You can easily bear it” while actually they don’t know how it hurts you inside, they won’t believe if you say you couldn’t move, you couldn’t even do a thing because of that small health problem. They don’t know how hard you endure it. They don’t know.

                Sometimes they say, “chill its just a small thing” how do you know it is a small thing? How do you know it is easy for me to let it go? Moreover when I know you get to do it but not me. Do you really know how do I feel about that? Do you even know how I’m longing to that thing? Do you even know why I really want it? Do you even know how that thing actually affect my life? Do. You. Even. Know?
                Is it our fault for not telling them what’s in our heart? So, does that mean we have to go around and tell people what we feel about literally everything? As easy as that?

                I know it’s not like that… just a small favour. To understand people. Yes you may not experience it. But you can try to understand. At least. Try to understand. Not saying that I want everyone to fully understand me, no. just at that particular moment, yeah. You might not be in the same shoes as me, but you can try to. Understand. Imagine as it is your situation. Everyone has different story in their life, and so do you. I’m not saying that I could easily understand people and their situation like, everytime, no. I make mistakes too, always. But we can try right?

                So, yeah. I know so many of you out there feel the same thing. That’s why…


Comments

Popular Posts