Health.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Health is one of the most important thing in our life. Everyone wants to have a good health. Imagine we are healthy without any ill, that could be the best. But yes, everyone can't run away from any ill, & we gotta admit that Allah tests you by making you sick is to erase your sins. Alhamdulillah for that, because as we keep doing bad things, He still wants to help us.

While we still have a good health, especially the ability to walk, hold, touch, run & so much more. Having a good health, there's so many things we can do. While we're at it, do as many things as you can. The good one only, of course. We don't know when will our life end. We don't know when Allah will take our life. So grab the chances you have, to do anything that you want.

As for me, I have so many things in my wishlist. And I truly hope I could fulfill everything before I walk away from this life. I have so many things I want to do for my loved ones. Of course it is not easy to accomplish everything, because its not like we have everything in our life, so we gotta do all the things easily. Some requires money too, & effort at its best. Pray to Allah, so that I can accomplish everything at ease, insyaAllah.

I suddenly think of this topic when I saw my nenek performed solat by sitting on a chair. Her body isn't as strong as before. Thats when I realize we should be grateful with our own body, and health. There will be a time when we are not as strong as before. Grateful as we can do almost everything now. May Allah gives a good health, always for everyone, and my grandmas and grandpas. And I am grateful too I still have both, from both side.

The point is, do as many things as you can, be grateful, always. Pray to Allah, always.
Loves,

Comments

Popular Posts