ATTRACT….



Do you  ever go through this kind of situation, where between you and someone, no matter what gender, you and that person aren’t that close at first. But there’s something happened between you two. I’m not saying something like that-lovey-dovey-moment like you saw in the dramas/movies, no. just, something. No matter what kind of situation it is. So, because of that ‘something’, at that moment you and that person interacted a lil bit like you guys already know each other. eventhough you just recognized each other’s faces.

                But then, just after that ‘something’ ended, both of you be like you never know each other. Why it is always like that? Of course this kind of thing happened quite few times in my life, and I can say that after that moment I want to interact like usual with that person because I’m sure he/she knows me. But what happened is, like nothing. I look at him/her, hoping they will say hi or smile at me, but no. nothing. Why? I’m not saying that I want we to interact like how we greet our friends every day, no. at least, the ‘hi and smile’ could do.

                There are few moments when I try to be that friendly, and the other person tend to don’t know me or maybe didn’t recognize me *crying* I love to make new friends like seriously but every time this kind of situation happens, it makes me down. Not every time, though, sometimes of course. I know I can just say like, “ah I’m that person that day when we…” but, yeah.

                And one more, just want to ask, a girl can easily attracted to a boy if this kind of thing happens, am I right? Not that ‘love-attracted’ actually. It is just you keep wanting to look at him because you feel like he knows you, so you want him to say hi to you. Smile, at least. Like seriousy, not that love thingy. Just a friend. But seems like only the girl tend to know the boy. The boy acts like nothing happened… of course it’s a no for the girl to greet first, like no for some people


So after that, I just look at him/her from a far…


Anyone with me? L  

Comments

Popular Posts