'17

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

2016 is quite nice...
Finally not a school student anymore. Of course I miss school so much. So so much that I could cry. The memories that you won't get anywhere. Being together for the five years, everything was great.

Went to makkah and madinah. And allahu, grant my du'a to go there again to perform hajj and umrah, amin ya rabb. Eventhough the hurt, the always-want-to-cry myself is still here, only Allah knows why. I know there's a hikmah. And your hikmah is always beautiful ya rabb, and I know that. I miss the group, I miss the place, I miss everything.

Finally yeay got a car license. I just want to drive as much as I can now.

And yessss a college student. Didn't believe myself finally study in a college. And yes I know it isn't a great one.. but I'm trying my best :) somehow I'm proud to be one of a student here. And first time to stay out of my place and it is still not that far :p College life is nice so far, and I hope more will come insyaallah. Make me stronger to face everything ya Allah.

So in 2017,

Nothing more than to hope everything will be just fine. That I will always be happy, strong, always have a positive mind, and be more matured. I'm getting a year old and I'm not ready yet *cry*

I hope my study will going well, I will make em proud.
I hope I'll have my own car (oops)
I'll make my own money
They will notice me more
I'm hoping to hurt less
I'm hoping they will appreciate me more
Not to forget I'm hoping for a greater birthday (hehe)
And if 'you' want to appear this year, pls make everything nice
And to ' you' , I don't know till when but you are still. Thank you for inspiring me

Comments

Popular Posts