years back then....

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

A blogger which is a friend of mine just started blogging again (like me) recently. we totally forgot how to do that how to do this like before. omg I started blogging since I was in primary school, then in upper secondary school the spirit had dissappeared slowly... I became so lazy to update.. I feel like no one is visiting my blog.. 😂 till that one time I just stopped.

then I came back few times, but still just a while. I've got no spirit. I feel like there's no rigid reason for me to keep writing 😪

back then I was so into blogwalking, greet other bloggers in their chatbox, I know about the codes (a lil bit), joined contest & ga, & I even organized a ga with my friend! wow for that. that was the first & last. so excited remembering that moment hahha.

so I am back now but everything is a mess. everything becomes really simple & I am so lazy to edit as much as I did back then. just.. like that. as long as it is neat & I can read it, & not messy. back then I'll care about the theme, the colour, the doodles, the codes but not now I am soooo lazy omg. & to the reason that I feel no one is visiting, so yeah 😹

so now the purpose is just for me, to write what I feel, what I thought... yeah just that. not updating that often, because as I said no one is visiting hahaha. & not promoting it that much. I just keep this to myself.

but actually I dont really want so many people to know about this blog. because nothing interesting I swear. & what I have right now is not too appealing as a blog. Idk how to say this but yeah, that kind of blog that everyone wants to visit, to read.

so, yeah.

Comments

Popular Posts