singer vs actor

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Suddenly I have this one thought. This sounds so sudden haha but this thought came to my mind while watching a drama.


                What I realize is, from my point of view, both singer and actor have different purposes, or.. hm idk how to say this. For me, being a singer, it is more to enjoy while being on stage. No matter whether it is a ballad or a dance song, it is how you can enjoy yourself on stage. And what I like about being a singer is you can express your feeling through your songs. It will be more meaningful if you write the lyrics on your own. It’s a nice one right? You can tell people how you are feeling through your lyrics. Whether it is a happy, or sad, or even if you feel angry towards someone hahaha. You can express it through lyrics. It will be more more meaningful when the listener also feels the same way with you so they can relate with your lyrics. Like me. I love to relate my life and my feelings with song lyrics. If the lyrics are something that I can relate with me, then the particular song will stuck in my head and I thank the lyricist for the lyrics.


                And being an actor for me, is an interesting job too. Look, by acting, you can experience being a kid in a wealthy family, being a doctor, a lawyer, someone who runs a cafĂ© and maanyyy more. But it is based on how you choose the role too. Imagine this time you act as a swimmer, then a doctor, then a lawyer. What an experience are that! I found this sooo interesting till I feel like I want to be an actress haha. So for me, being an actor is more to the ‘experience’.


                Both actually an interesting job if you know how to do it properly and always look for the positive side. Why people always judge roughly just based on what they look? Try to look at the positive side, of everything.


                Okay I’m not saying this because I want to be a singer or an actress like seriously not. And I’m not saying singer is better, or actor is better… no. both are good. Also, I’m not saying this to urge you to be one of them haha. It is just my P.O.V for these two things. But what’s the best part of these two? It is when you know you have soooo many people who love you, awh. 

Comments

Popular Posts